Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pruning


You know when you're getting old when you have a conversation with your husband that goes something like this:

Dan: There's some really cool You Tube videos I've been watching lately about pruning trees. I think you should watch them. I've already learned so much and I think I have an idea now of what we need to do with our fruit trees once they're done blooming

Me: Ohhhhhhhhh. That sounds great! Maybe we can watch some this weekend- we don't really have anything going on Friday night!


Gone are the days of lavish plans to hit the town and paint it red, and in its place are the the days of some intense pruning tutorial videos. And I'm pretty sure y'all will be thanking us for our lack of exciting social interactions & engagements when our nectarine & peach trees are yielding the tastiest fruit this side of the Mississippi. Don't worry, we promise to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment