Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspiration

The bathroom is grossly underestimated in my opinion- people never say that the bathroom is their favorite room in a house. Usually it's Kitchen or Family Room that get all the praise & glory. The bathroom is such a functional room- people don't really give it the love & respect it deserves (that's right, I said "deserves".) And I don't know about you, but my bathroom has sure seen me at my worst a whole lot more than any other room I frequent. It's the most loyal of all our rooms, really. Anyway, it just struck me that I get about 97% of my inspiration of blogging ideas or material while I am either showering or getting ready for the morning in my bathroom. Maybe it's because it's the only place I'm usually alone, and can therefore think a bit more clearly. I wonder how many other people utilize the bathroom to foster their creative genius. I'm guessing a whole bunch. And so humble little bathroom of mine with funky outdated tile and a shower stall that's so freakishly small I feel claustrophobic every single time I step in, I dub you New Favorite Room in the House. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment