Monday, May 3, 2010

Premonition

One of many Google signsImage by Extra Ketchup via Flickr

Does anyone else have the sneaky suspicion that Google will soon have complete world domination? What? Just me?

Well people, just remember. You heard it here first.

And just so I have this in writing for future reference and proof, let me add that I think if somehow the worlds of Google and Apple collided (Gapple? Apoogle?), they'd probably have supremacy to lasso the moon AND Mars. Just you watch; I'm rarely wrong about this stuff. (example, I called the unfortunate divorce of Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman YEARS before it happened. And Jon & Kate Plus 8? Please! I predicted a train wreck the moment I laid eyes on that haircut.)

P.S. Dear Google: if you're looking for a hard-working part time employee who can work from the comfort of her home, preferably in the comfort of her pj's, then I'm your gal. Especially if a company iPhone and data plan are included in the benefits package. Have your people call my people and we'll negotiate. But of course, I understand if you're too busy brainstorming ways to merge with Apple and therefore unable to contact me in the immediate future.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Here's a talking point when you're at your next cocktail party...I read a story recently in the LA times entitled "what if you had bought Apple stock instead of that IPod?" and it is totally stuck in my brain. The author goes on to note:

    Investing $299, the cost of a third-generation iPod (the one with the touch-activated buttons) when that device hit the market on April 28, 2003, would now equate to $11,685.

    That $5,700 PowerBook laptop in 1997? Cash out now, and you'd be rolling in $330,563.

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2010/04/what-if-i-had-bought-apple-stock-instead.html

    ReplyDelete