Friday, October 2, 2009

Eggplant, Revisited

For those of you dear ones who have welcomed my Eggplant Parmesan recipe into your kitchen (or for those who are flirting with the idea, let this be the reason to break down and just go for it already), this post is just for you. Recently I made a minor change to the recipe that has taken it to a whole other level. Who knew it was possible to improve upon perfection? If you love cheesy crunchy crispiness (and I ask you, who doesn't?), then you are in luck- because I decided to add some breadcrumbs to the top, drizzle with olive oil and OH MY HEAVENS. It's like a party in your mouth. To die for...if I do say so myself....

Anyway, I updated the original recipe posting to reflect this awesome improvement, so have at it, kids! Of course, let me know how it goes. Buon appetito e ciao.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment