Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Take 5

This week I am so grateful that, without even trying, my kids remind me to take a break from the stress of life, slow down, and enjoy something as simple as a popsicle. Lime and grape flavored. In my grown-up world of checklists and must do's, I almost missed this moment of innocent sibling silliness, and I'm just so grateful I forced myself to take a break from whatever "important" thing I was doing, and grabbed my camera. Also, it should be noted that this little photo shoot ended in a hilarious water fight with two naked kiddos.












Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This looks like an awesome afternoon!! Love the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to comment on this when you first posted but apparently did not. Your children are beautiful, wonderful, energetic little versions of you. It's so weird and cute to see them be goofy because it just reminds me of how strong genetics are. They are just the greatest and will continue to get funnier and sassier as they get older and I can't wait to spend more time with them. Just a month from today! I particularly like your nudie girl on her girly kid car.

    ReplyDelete