Sunday, June 13, 2010

A 10 Second Update

We are back from the wilderness, and I am happy to report: I DIDN'T HATE IT! In fact, I mostly liked it! I am far too fatigued and sick of my own smell to give any more details than that, but there is a thorough description of our family camping adventure coming soon, and 1,000 photos to go with it. Raise your hand if you're excited to see photos of me greasy and dirty!! Anyone?

But for those who can't stand the suspense, I'll leave you with the vitals: number of snakes seen or bitten by: 0. Number of salamanders seen: 1. Number of mosquito bites: 1. Number of times my precious friend Liz tried to punch a raccoon through our tent: 1. Overall number of bottles of wine consumed: tons.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I have been anxiously awaiting your camping report and am so happy that it is a positive one. Have a great shower!

    ReplyDelete