Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The New Coiffure

The other day Dan offhandedly mentioned that Ella's hair is resembling a MULLET more & more these days. First, I was offended- because even if it's slightly true, it's not something you are allowed to actually say out loud. You can't blame the poor one year-old baby who's hair is challenged in the whole growing-on-top-of-the-head department (and um, no offense my darling Dan, but maybe that is something she inherited from....you). And, please! With eyes as big and brown as hers, who has time to even notice her hair? Then my crazy Mom Panic kicked in so I began introducing her to new and exciting ways to style her little locks of baby hair. She had no idea there was a whole world of hair bands and bows just waiting to be discovered. This was my second attempt at pig-tails, and although I realize I'm slightly biased, have you ever seen anything cuter in your life? And the two of them together? Playing "Mommy & Daddy"? I'm downright smitten with the whole darn thing. Mullet no more!

3 comments:

  1. I think Ella is like Dan and Ben is like you. And you are all wonderful. I heart pigtails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were the sweetest pigtails ever! your kids are so cute..i loved watching them dance =) lol

    ReplyDelete