Monday, September 21, 2009

White Noise

I'm sure it's not completely uncommon, but for whatever reason I'm having a major case of Blogger's Block. I've just got nothing creative or exciting or hilarious or urgent to write about. It's not that life hasn't been full. Because I've got the fatigue, crazy hair and bags under my eyes to prove SOMEthing must be happening in this house. I'm just incredibly tired and have given all that I can give in a 24 hour period and when I look at my laptop, waiting for divine inspiration which usually comes one way or another, I'm left with silence and fatigue and an overwhelming desire to take a nap. Maybe it's because Ella is in teething hell, and therefore I am right there with her, begging for her to have mercy on me and my sleep requirements. (It's funny how tooth pain inevitably becomes unbearable during the wee hours of the morning). Or perhaps I'm just experiencing the bitter pain of withdrawal. It's not pretty. In any case, I began looking through many of the pictures I've taken the last couple of weeks and realized that perhaps this time I'll step aside and let the photos do the talking. Mama's tired. Mama needs a spa day.

Anyway, here we are. You can create your own narration to guide you through the photos, but in case you get confused, YES, that is me attempting to be a pirate with my siblings down below. What can I say? We go to a lot of theme parties.

























Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! A little off topic, but I kind of made your eggplant parm for dinner. "Kind of" because I grilled the eggplant and then did layers of sauce and cheese with bread crumbs on top. It was a delight. You are an inspiration. :)

    7

    ReplyDelete