Sunday, April 17, 2011

So He Thinks He Can Dance...

What do you get when you mix river dancing with martial arts, sprinkle it with robotic movement and a dash of hip hop? You get my son, dancing interpretively to "Aqueous Transmission" (Incubus).

I realize probably every parent has this same thought about their child, but do you see why I think this child is destined for great things? Oh, Ben. I don't want you to grow up anytime soon, but I sure can't wait to see what you do with your life. Also, a special shout out to Ella, who has mastered the art of backup dancing & overall cuteness.








Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Ben has rendered me speechless. Especially the advanced-for-his-age "come hither" look. Grrr!

    And Ella puts the Harajuku Lovers to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...this youtube video could quite possibly get you guys on Ellen! Serious:)

    ReplyDelete