Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I May...

I rarely make recommendations when it comes to other blogs (not intentional, I just forget to do it), but my darling friend Christina recommended this recently, and I'm so glad that she did. Read Nella's birth story and be prepared to (most likely) cry and (absolutely) fall in love with this mother's precious story. I don't know what moved me more- the heart-wrenching story or the stunning photographs. It all touched my heart and took my breath away. I promise- it's a story worthy of your time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it took so long for Nella's story to make its way to my corner of the blogosphere. But I'm so glad it did. I'm totally inspired by that family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A portion of this was printed in Parents magazine a few months ago and I absolutely wept as I read it. So amazing and heartbreaking and inspiring. Thank you for posting this. I'm so happy I got to read the full story.

    ReplyDelete